Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life Beautiful Life

A full moon is rising this Saturday evening around 9.30 pm (Danish time), a full moon which will be partially eclipsed by the Earth. It is said by astrologers, the eclipses shakes us, surprises us, opens new doors and closes others - anyway, changes seem to be inevitable if under influence by an eclipse.

I'm Leo but loves loves loves water, oceans, lakes, water falls, creeks, rain and rivers..which makes me wonder if I'm not actually a water sign or strongly influenced by water planets - however, here I am talking about my self.. that's quite Leo-ish ^^

This stream was video'ed from the same spot, but changing changing yet the same..somehow - isn't this similar to eclipses and our lives in general. We change, we meet people, we part with people, we move to places and part, we have strong opinions and change to a new set of strong opinions, we judge others or ourselves or circumstances.. and change to a set of judgments.. are all these changes in one's mind and person as beautiful as this.... ?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sang-Shil said...

Thank you for posting this, and all of your pictures of Korea.

I miss Korea so much... or at least as much as I can miss anything that I don't really feel like I know.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogHome$>