Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just for fun ... birthdatequiz

Still wondering how all of a sudden I got to be - 40 years old .. and still enjoy these quiz-stuff: is it a program who knows something 'bout my personality or are my friends and family just to busy to see, too sweet and soft on me for not saying the revealing stuff out in the open ?? ^^ let me see what the test says:

Your Birthdate: August 6
(yeah.. I just typed that one..)

You tend to be a the rock in relationships - people depend on you.

(have heard this yes and it often surprises me.. but actually I am the kind of.. if I have committed once then - you gotta be pretty scary before you get rid of me - okay next..)

Thoughtful and caring, you often put others needs first.
(upzs.. that one got in my face*&! but I've taught myself to remember from experience - that if I don't take care of my self first.. I can't do much good for others)

You aren't content to help those you know... you want to give to the world.
(upZ! this program really sees right through me..I remember one period of shifting values and perspectives..(called development I guess) when I couldn't take all the misery and suffering in the world and having it brought to my attention from every newspaper cover or tv-news and actually felt like crying.. and I still see my self in jobs and volountering activities where I come from the attitude of "if this will make a change for even only ONE person or ONE child - then it makes sense"..after 40 years of being idealist.. I am beginning to see that it also works well to develope a pragmatic understanding of people in order to become a matured and more focused idealist ^^ - no end to BIGGER BETTER MORE BEAUTIFUL..)

An idealist, you strive for positive change and dream about how much better things could be.
(Of course - just said it!! LET's MAKE THIS WORLD FULL OF LOVE HAPPINESS AND JOY for all people what else truly matters when all come to all..eh :)

Your strength: Your intuition
(is that the feeling I've had since childhood that all is well and feel safe?)

Your weakness: You put yourself last
(but I can wait, it's okay, as long as others are comfortable.. I just.. HALLOOO - but I just feel so loooud! when I stand up and assert myself..look out for the sheep that becomes the lion )

Your power color: Rose

likes to watch sunrises, lotus flowers, roses and it's a colour of purity so.. why not

Your power symbol: Cloud
..oh?.. okay will look into this.. ohoo - actually have been painting some of the clouds from Korean Buddhism arts on my wall - cause.. well, it's my power symbol..??

Your power month: June
hey..but what about July, August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April and May?!

... - wonder if this is really my birthday - let me try another and see how that one fits :) Now - You try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogHome$>