Thursday, July 03, 2008

This sound moves my 'Seoul'

Was lucky to be at a concert this Tuesday in Copenhagen with Deva Premal, Miten and Manose. 2 years ago I heard them play together for the first time, so, when they came again I had had to go ;) mainly to experience if the flute would be as beautiful as I remembered it.. how it melted all tensions away. Now a couple of days later, that feeling of that sound is continuing inside of me, like the beginning of a beautiful journey.

* * E N J O Y * *



And if you'd like to know more there is a website http://manosemusic.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Hello! I wanted to drop you a quick message letting you know about a new Social Network for Adoptees, called AdopteeNetwork.com.

http://adopteenetwork.com

If you'd like any more information, feel free to contact me personally @ johnsaddington@gmail.com. I'd love to discuss how we can work together!

John

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogHome$>