Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My hand in my heart by Joan Rang



The first updated education material on adoption/Korean adoption is finally here! (in Danish) and it even offers perspective on how Korean history influences Korean adoptees today. Perfect for high school and the older pupils of secondary school classes.



This material has been developed in connection with Joan Rang's play "My hand in my heart" which is currently playing at Opus X theatre, Copenhagen, Denmark.

Here's Joan Rang's blog about the play


I look forward to watching the play tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Hi! yes, definitely something funky going on. I'll be happy to take a look at your template-- send it on over. (wanted to drop you an email but can't seem to find your address? Isn't it a gmail addy?)

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< <$BlogHome$>